We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on SubtitlesBank.com. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and general international copyright laws. However, we still can remove subtitle files from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim by using form
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct subtitle pages. We don't accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
Please fill out the following form to contact us. Thank you.
You can also send a DMCA Takedown Request to email with the required documentation and information as specified in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (1998).